Saturday, January 18, 2014

Let's start from the beginning

Lemme give you a little background about where I live...

Last semester I lived with three guys. I'm going to repeat that because it's not normal for a typical girl....THREE GUYS. And surprisingly I loved it. I barely even knew them before I moved in, but after I left, those boys are my brothers and I would do anything for them.

This semester I am living with three girls. Definitely a change of pace. I've only been living with them for a week and everything from dishes to everyday activities to tv is different. I feel like I am living on a totally different planet.

Throughout this semester, I'll be posting all about my experiences, so sit back, read, and feel free to laugh out loud.

-with luv,
katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment